Search results for stella
6 May 2009
Stella McCartney always stays close to nature in her designs, but her latest collection is particularly reminiscent of the English summer, as it's covered in fluffy clouds that are themselves inspired by pop artist Sir Peter Blake.
8 July 2008
YSL have a lot of starry shoes to answer for. Copies and 'inspired-by' versions of the Stella star sandal from the spring/summer 2008 collection have popped up everywhere this season. And while the real thing is on sale now ($335 from Bergdorf Goodman), the
31 January 2008
Stella, Stella, Stella. Yes, we might be a little neglectful of sports-related footwear 'round here, but you didn't really think you could sneak these past us, did you?! Featuring all kinds of fancy schmancy technology - anti-microbical, anti-odour and practically
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...