Search results for strappy sandals
12 February 2009
Everywhere I look chunky heels are making another comeback. And I do think it is a good thing - the chunkier heel gives us a sturdier heel to walk on means we won't be balancing on little heels less than 1cm in diameter (thus no stumbles around town like the
17 October 2008
The "silver strappy sandal with lots of sparkly bits on it" has been overdone now to the point of being boring, but shoe designers are still churning them out, and there's no denying that a pair of these can be useful to have, for those occasions where you want
2 July 2008
These shoes seem to call for a fairytale kind of dress to wear with them - perhaps something with lots of tulle and some old-fashioned glamour to it. Of course, those kinds of dresses tend only to be worn by brides, so maybe a classic prom or cocktail dress
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...