Search results for stripes
9 July 2007
If you're of the Cameron Diaz shoes-should-make-a-statement school of thought, as I usually am, what do you think of this pair of peep-toe ankle strap heels? Reduced from £50 to £40, the 'Lolita' high piece panelled sandals from Shellys are available in
24 May 2007
Regular readers out there will know that I love showing you shoes with a nautical theme, and because I've managed to ease off the sailor talk recently, I've decided that it's time to present these lovely peep-toes by Jasper Conran. They're a slightly unusual grey
28 December 2006
Now, I know that these aren't the prettiest of slippers; and in fact, I may be subject to abuse for writing about them! But dagnabbit, if they don't look comfy! The kind of footwear that was the stuff of dreams in childhood (I had a pair, myself) - these slipper
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...