Search results for strutt couture
20 November 2009
Zandra Rhodes is taking her next step after her collection for M&S by launching a footwear line for Strutt Couture. The legendary British designer has unveiled a bright capsule range of slashed le and laser cut-out leather booties and heels that will launch for
14 May 2007
As Jess mentioned back at the beginning of April (see link below), Strutt Couture are currently working with ASOS to bring out a designer range. The Strutt2 pieces are bang on trend, using perspex and wedges with a sporty twist. Sadly though, shoes worn by the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...