Search results for stylebubble
7 December 2011
Susie Lau of the infamous Style Bubble has recently turned her hand from blogging to designing, and the results have blown us away. So much so that we're really not sure what we think! In particular, we're stumped on this rather post-modern looking platform
13 April 2007
'Cripes!' was the word that sprang to mind, when my eyes were first assaulted by these neon wonders. While they were obviously not the most beautiful shoe around, they weren't quite the ugliest either. Our good friend, Susie Bubble often extolls her love of the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...