Search results for suede shoes
6 December 2007
Jane Shilton is a brand that doesn't tend to get a lot of attention from the fashion world, which is a shame because the shoes are high quality, and every so often they'll bring out something stunning.
14 August 2007
I feel a little faint over this pair of gorgeous shoes. And even more than their looks, it's because they're something I can actually afford. It's pretty evident that I, like a few of our lovely girls, have an obsession bordering the unhealthy with well crafted
8 August 2007
"These outspoken peep-toe pumps will transport you to the leafy depths of the jungle!" says the website I found these shoes on. Now, I've been sitting here scratching my head for the past five minutes trying to work out what kind of jungle
3 August 2007
The last couple of seasons have been all about print, and if you love bold and wacky prints, well, Emilio Pucci's your man. Sometimes a change really is as good as a rest, though, and as far as "rests" go, these black and gold Pucci crossover sandals are
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...