Search results for sugar
4 February 2009
Blowfish has expanded its popular button-down 'Band Geek' ankle boot range with some fun variations on the theme featuring really colourful, kooky prints. 'Hollie Hobbie' (pictured) is my favourite, with its bright, retro-style poppies.
7 January 2008
Sugar's funky boots (see related links) are one of the most searched for items on Shoewawa, and now it seems that they're branching into rather interesting shoe designs too! Named 'Princess Leia', I'm not entirely sure what the link is to that celestial monarch,
30 September 2007
About this time last year, I began an obsession with finding a pair of Sugar's 'Origami' boots, that rivalled my love of all things Mary-Jane-styled. Unfortunately, being about a year too late on the style, I resigned myself to purchasing a pair of Uggs to keep
22 January 2007
Just when we thought Spring was just around the corner, along comes this gale force wind to scupper those hopes. Damn you northeasterly wind! So, whilst this wind cuts through us, wearing these 'Hook Up Cat' canvas pumps by Sugar is out of the question, unless
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...