Search results for tabitha simmons
30 September 2010
Cheryl Cole recently wore striped wedge trainers and nobody quite knew what to say, but turn the look into a more stylish lace-up shoe, and we might be on to something. These candy-coloured wedges from Tabitha Simmnons are part of the 'exclusives' range at
7 September 2010
Pale pink and black seem to be staple footwear colours for autumn 2010, and it's a combination we certainly approve of here at Shoewawa! The supremely soft suede that Simmons has used here looks just beautiful in the coral shade, and the black piping and lacing
1 September 2010
Say hello to berry, one of the top shades for the coming season. This beautiful style by Tabitha Simmons shows the colour in all its ripe, autumnal glory, and makes us think about the gorgeous harvest fruit that's still to come! And in Ms Shoewawa's book that
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...