Search results for tatty devine
29 June 2009
Who could possibly resist these ravishing red patent shoes with a heart (we always love a heart) by Minna Parikka? The perfectly beautiful stilettos are available at Tatty Devine boutique, where they cost an ouchy (but worth it) £210, and will make you feel
7 October 2008
Minna Parikka has that rare talent of taking classic styles and making them absolutely her own without losing anything in the process. The Finnish designer's capsule collection at Tatty Devine currently has a sale on, making the handmade objects of desire a
21 March 2007
Could this 'High heel shoes' brooch from Tatty Devine be any more girly? Shoes, bows and jewels- it's a confection of girly embodied in acrylic. It's a great way of letting the world know that you are fully fledged proud shoeaholic. Available in blue (pictured),
2 March 2007
Everybody needs a great pair of red shoes in their collection, and if you had to pick just one pair, you couldn't go wrong with these 'Cindy' red courts by Finnish designer Minna Parikka. Look, they even have a bow! The shoes are flirty and fun, and are a part
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...