Search results for teal
10 January 2008
These T-bars make me want to dress up like a flapper and start doing the Charleston around the living room, such is their gorgeous 20s-styled beauty! In a fabulous teal shade, their low heel and simple shape mean that they're a true classic for your feet; and
12 December 2007
ASOS have really picked up the pace this year, particularly with their move to add designer lines to their enormous collection of goodies for our delectation. But you know what? We still love them best for their bargains! These teal Mary Janes are one of our
20 August 2007
It pains me to have to talk about these 'Temani' wedges from Nine West, because however much I've fallen in love with them (or, to be more specific, the colour) I know I could never wear them. With hopelessly narrow feet, there is no way they would stay on
7 August 2007
Rupert Sanderson's A/W '07 range is now online, and he's certainly tried to incorporate something for everyone, with a collection including Mary Janes, patent shoes, peep-toes and a choice of low or high heels. A 5.5cm heel still sounds fairly substantial to me,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...