Search results for terra-plana
20 July 2011
A week ago, the shoe world was rocked by the news that workers at a factory making Converse shoes (a subsidiary of Nike) were being subjected to some quite appalling treatment, including being 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' by their superiors.Workers at
18 March 2009
Since its launch in 2005, Terra Plana has been highly influential in getting the 'ethical can be cool' message across to the more fashion conscious customer. Its designs are contemporary and distinctive, unmistakably eco. But with its new crop of styles for
18 October 2007
Now, I respect Terra Plana for making their footwear out of organic fair trade materials, but these are so ugly that I almost want to make amends with Marc Jacobs on the subject of his boots! While the mix of dark brown and caramel leather isn't off-putting,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...