Search results for top five
16 August 2007
Gemma Cartwright on how to makeover your shoe collection without (much) effort... 1. Sell / give away shoes that don't fit We've all done it. We've bought a pair of heels in the sales which we later found were so painful we couldn't bear to wear them. Or we've
5 January 2007
Bows are everywhere, this we know. But a slightly different trend is really taking hold - the side-positioned bow. Where a toe-bow can be cutesy, the side bow is a bit more elegant, still fun and a bit frivolous if it's a big bow, but sometimes gives the shoe
21 December 2006
Ah the season of sales! No longer do we need to wait until Christmas has passed as stores are offering their wares at sale prices even before the big day. Most of the sales are online as well as in-store (or in some cases, exclusively online), so there's no better
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...