Search results for topshop-shoes
14 July 2010
Here's a rather lovely variant on the summer casual boot, this time from Topshop, We like the way they've added a bit of interest to the plain blue suede (and it is real suede) by cutting out the triangle pattern, which continues to be all the rage with designers,
10 September 2009
These red suede 'dance' shoes from Topshop are not a new style at all, but they've been given some really nice flourishes that add a lot of character and make this style that come sometimes come across as 'staid' look a whole lot fresher.
28 August 2009
Remember how I goaded Topshop earlier on for being wussy with their studs? Well they've ramped up the punk factor quite considerably with this sandal (called 'Spike' for obvious reasons) which is a much more wholehearted attempt at harnessing the season's key
15 May 2009
I'm not really a casual pumps kinda girl but I'd be happy to make an exception for these pink love heart stamped shoes from Topshop. In fact, if these had been around while I was at school, I probably wouldn't have forged so many notes to get out of PE. Probably.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...