Search results for trend-alert
7 August 2012
Toe caps are big business in footwear at the moment and there's no better way to add interest and on-trend appeal to court shoes, slingbacks and other styles. The look is going to be huge in autumn/winter 2012, and many of the shops have already bought into the
25 April 2012
Cool kids wore them in the '90s, cyber Goths never stopped wearing them, and they've been lurking just below fashion's radar ever since. Now, it seems that Buffalo's iconic platform trainers could be making a tentative come-back, and we have to admit here at
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...