Search results for tribute
12 May 2008
Designers are great at re-inventing the wheel so to speak, and YSL have done it again with the Tribute heel. Revamping it to the point that the only thing that is the same as the original, is the platform heel and the cross-ankle strap.
27 April 2007
From the pleated Louis Vuitton Balmoral to the Manolo Blahnik Mary-Jane, certain styles will go down in shoe lore as absolute classics, selling out the moment they hit the shelves. It's slightly surprising, however, that the biggest footwear hit of 2007 (so far)
30 March 2007
"Please can you help me find what appears to be this seasons ‘it’ shoe – I have seen it on Gwen Stefani, J.Lo, Jamelia and now Victoria Beckham. They are black platforms with a small peep toe, and a white stiletto heel. I don’t care how much they cost,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...