Search results for uk-weather
12 July 2012
We hate to be the bearers of bad news, but with mid-July rapidly approaching and not a whiff of a dry day in sight, it's starting to look like summer has been well and truly rained off. The most obvious reactions to this situation are to (a) cry and (b) trade
15 May 2012
The weather...who knows what it's going to do next? this weekend much of the UK was bathed by sunshine, but now it seems it's business as usual with dull skies and a downpour every couple of hours. What on earth are we supposed to be wearing in this constantly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...