Search results for vagabond
17 July 2008
You might have noticed my mild obsession with vaguely orthopaedic shoes, I follow the train of thought that if the shoes are slightly medical-looking than you can get away with teaming them with sexier items of clothing like short skirts and flouncy dresses wihtout
3 July 2008
Florals are still going strong well into this season but the savvy fashion fan is wearing them with a punky edge. Vagabond's low wedge sandals combine a cute floral print with '80s retro tough, perfect teamed with denim jackets, flouncy skirts and a pair of shades
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...