Search results for vintage
20 June 2012
Love the Mad Men look? Want to spice up your wardrobe with a bit of 1950s girly glamour? Retro label Collectif is holding a nice little sale at the moment, and while idly browsing dresses we couldn't help noticing that they sell shoes, too. Double win! The
23 December 2010
As much as I like the black brogues that have remained a staple on the high street for a couple of years, it's nice to see a bit of variety occasionally. These red versions from ASOS Marketplace seller Love Getting Dressed are vintage but still in great nick.
18 November 2008
The 80s maybe so 'in' you'd be forgiven for thinking a fax machine was the height of technological advancement -- but that doesn't mean it's easy to get authentic, 80s shoes in great condition. In fact, it's very hard to find a pair whose bright colours haven't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...