Search results for wedge shoes
5 August 2010
There was a time when no self-respecting celeb would be seen in anything but the slinkiest of high heels shoes - and that was just the guys. Nowadays though, wedges are perfectly acceptable even for red carpet wear, and the results can be pretty striking Clic
30 June 2010
Here's another interesting style that's bound to divide opinion. As a true sandal-fanatic, I'm pretty much permanently in open-sided shoes from May to September barring freak weather incidents and wellies. So it always seems a bit odd for styles on sale in the
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
29 May 2007
Finding Marc by Marc Jacobs wedges (that aren't made of jelly), or anything at Net-A-Porter for that matter, for only US$295 is a discovery you have to act on fast. And these platforms look practical, in a seasonless navy fabric, the wedge heels are thick and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...