Search results for wedge trainers
26 July 2012
The wedge trainer has been Spring / Summer 2012's hero shoe type, and no matter how much we try to resist it (sometimes it's just hard to get a girl out of her heels), the upcoming London Olympics 2012 is having an influence on every facet of our lives, including
22 September 2010
Cheryl Cole wore some trainers that were at once futuristic and very 80s (I'm thinking LA Gear circa 1988) as she dined at a Japanese restaurant in London prior to appearing in the X-Factor Live shows. And as it happens, the shoes have an equally far-eastern
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...