Search results for weird-shoes
13 October 2010
Ms Shoewawa is all for a bit of innovation in shoe design, and often the more irregular a piece of footwear looks, the better. Successive designers have proven on the catwalk that a bit of quirky styling goes a long way, and 'statement' heels are now almost t
11 October 2007
One half of me finds this very picture distasteful and sickening, while the other half of me wonders if maybe, just maybe, you'd be able to wear these to your advantage. I can imagine a true luvvie dah-ling somehow pulling off these mustard like monsters with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...