Search results for wet-weather-shoes
14 June 2012
The decidedly soggy weather conditions of 2012 have dictated a bit of a change in attitude towards rainproof footwear here in the UK. We're spending a lot more on stylish boots and wellies, and big brands with their heads screwed on are getting in on the action.
12 June 2012
Off to the Isle of Wight, Glastonbury or any other festivals and fearing a 'washout'? We've had warnings about flash flooding this week, so what better time for a flash sale from Hunter wellies? Still the last work in style when it comes to wellington boots the
15 May 2012
The weather...who knows what it's going to do next? this weekend much of the UK was bathed by sunshine, but now it seems it's business as usual with dull skies and a downpour every couple of hours. What on earth are we supposed to be wearing in this constantly
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...