Search results for witch
27 October 2010
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned
26 October 2007
We're no stranger to Poetic Licence shoes 'round these parts - but this time, we've got a pair that wouldn't look out of place on a young, trendy, not-yet-evil Wicked Witch of the West! In a gorgeous shade of green and perfect patent leather, it's the snakeskin
11 July 2007
It seems that last week's Yay or Nay has proven that no matter how odd a shoe's design, there'll always be a few adventurous girls out there willing to give them a go! While most deemed the slingback wedge-heeled trainers "revolting" (winning the Nay vote),
27 December 2006
Well, thank goodness. After the two-Yay-votes-for-Blythe-Dice fiasco two weeks ago, I had to make sure you all still had your wits about you... and it seems you do! Last week's horrific glitter-infused leather 'cowboy' boots - $398 from Moschino -received not
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...