Search results for witch
27 October 2010
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned
26 October 2007
We're no stranger to Poetic Licence shoes 'round these parts - but this time, we've got a pair that wouldn't look out of place on a young, trendy, not-yet-evil Wicked Witch of the West! In a gorgeous shade of green and perfect patent leather, it's the snakeskin
11 July 2007
It seems that last week's Yay or Nay has proven that no matter how odd a shoe's design, there'll always be a few adventurous girls out there willing to give them a go! While most deemed the slingback wedge-heeled trainers "revolting" (winning the Nay vote),
27 December 2006
Well, thank goodness. After the two-Yay-votes-for-Blythe-Dice fiasco two weeks ago, I had to make sure you all still had your wits about you... and it seems you do! Last week's horrific glitter-infused leather 'cowboy' boots - $398 from Moschino -received not
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...