Search results for woodland trust
6 December 2007
Wellington boots have certainly made a fashionable comeback over the last few years - prior to that, you were hard pressed to find anything other than the old faithful green and black ones! We've already shown you the first batch of Woodland Trust wellies back
19 June 2007
Kim and I had great fun last week testing out our 'festival kits' from Dorothy Perkins. They include the £20 wellies which are not only perfect for downpours at Glastonbury, but also benefit the Woodland Trust, with a tree being...
12 June 2007
In the first ever Shoewawa column, Gemma Cartwright reveals some of the secrets of being a shoe-preme fashion editor... It'll come as no surprise to you that I spend most of my life sat at a computer. When it comes to the more glamorous, whirlwind side of the
28 May 2007
Printed wellington boots are one of those cute rainy day staples that have made quite a comeback over the last few years, and they've certainly been popular with some of our readers! But what of those who prefer their footwear to be ethical, or at least charitable?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...