Search results for ysl tribute
14 January 2009
If you're leaning towards the 'yay' side of our poll on Yves Saint Laurent's mesh 'cage' boots, then you might be wondering how you're going to stump up the necessary £900+ for a pair of your own. But fear not: plenty of knock-off merchants are already producing
11 February 2008
While most stars went for shoe-covering long gowns at last night's BAFTA Awards, actress Julie Christie (Who missed out on the Best Actress Award -it went to Marion Cotillard instead) opted for this rather strange ensemble,
Going to a Harry Potter premiere? Whip out some round toe heels if you want to be like Emma, Katie and co!
5 July 2007
I've noticed there was a bit of a footwear uniform going on at the Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix London premiere. Co-stars Emma Watson and Katie Leung both plumped for classic round-toe heels to compliment their very well coordinated dresses (Katie
25 June 2007
I had a bit of a thing for silver shoes about four years ago, so seeing them revived in such a huge way for Autumn / Winter is making me very happy indeed. Granted, the metallic shoe will never really go out of style when there's a WAG out there willing to wear
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...