Search results for yves st laurent
14 August 2008
Oh my giddy aunt. If you've been reading this column for a while, you've probably worked out by now that I'm not exactly fond of shoes with huge rubber soles. These shoes have done nothing to change that opinion. They're by Yves St. Laurent, and I'm sad to say
14 May 2008
I don't know about you, but I'm just not sure I could bring myself to spend $195 on a pair of rubber flip flops, no matter how cute they were, or what designer logo they had stamped on the heel. These ones are Yves St Laurent's 'Biarritz' heart thongs (they'r
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...