Latest Posts in My Favourite Shoes
29 September 2011
If you enjoy eccentric style, gorgeous materials and standing out just a little from the crowd you are sure to love Annabel Winship; a young label based in France that we've only recently discovered via Sarenza Boutique; a French shoe shopping site that's recently
9 March 2011
It's been an auspicious start to spring here at Shoewawa HQ, as our team has had a bit of a windfall on the footwear front. Once again, our office has turned into a temporary catwalk, with much gloating over recent acquisitions - and today's choice comes from
14 December 2010
We could rave about exciting, avant-garde footwear styles till the cows come home on this site (and frequently do) but if we're honest, the shoes we keep coming back to time after time are the classics, and if you don't want to have to continually re-buy these
7 September 2010
If you had a look at our red shoes gallery earlier in the week, you might have been wondering where you could get your hands on (and, indeed, your feet into) some of the lovely, ruby-hued footwear we've been drooling at in our celebration of all things red.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...