Latest Posts in My Favourite Shoes
30 March 2010
The weather sure isn't providing us with much to look at right now, so I've been feasting my eyes on beautiful shoes instead: shoes I couldn't afford in a million years. Azzedine Alaia usually comes up trumps on these occasion, and their new crop of delicious
27 January 2010
I've managed to go for - oh - nearly a week before waxing lyrical about Bionda Castana's fabulous Italian-made shoes, but I really couldn't hold in my love for these zip-up shoe boots much longer. What is there possibly not to love about these shoes? They're a
13 January 2010
Laura J London, the boutique and short-run designer label is one of Islington's better-kept secrets, but those in the know go back time and again. Having been to check out the new stock for summer 2010 it's easy to see why: these gorgeous styles from the store's
5 January 2010
I'd honestly thought that Miss Bunny had the last word in gorgeous painted shoes, but that was before I discovered Studio Jellyfish - another artistic collective that uses shoes as its main canvas. The results are sexy, striking and very colourful - footwear
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...