- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
17 September 2013
Kult Domini is an exciting new footwear label with a focus on masculine silhouettes, beautiful materials and quality craftsmanship. Its founder, Kate Deeley, began her career in the accessories world and has worked with Vivienne Westwood and Victoria Beckham...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...