- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
18 June 2010
There are so many fabulous items in Jimmy Choo's pre-fall collection that it was a tough job to find just one style to share, but I have to say I'm most fascinated by this 'Mendez' style in soft buttercream suede. I'm a huge fan of the corresponding bag range,
15 June 2010
While she's on a bit of a Chie Mihara tip, Ms Shoewawa thought it might be a good idea to check out some other labels specialising in cool, contemporary Spanish design - particularly since she can't currently stretch to the aforementioned CM's prices. Neosens
9 June 2010
Our scouts at Graduate Fashion Week tell us there's been a lot of buzz surrounding Northampton graduates Phillippa Tatt and Amy King, whose shoes are well worth checking out. Tatt's electric blue woven boots, pictured above, are just extraordinary to look at,
8 June 2010
Graduate Fashion Week is now underway, giving many new designers a much-needed foothold in an industry that's notoriously hard to crack. More than 1000 fashion students and recent graduates are showcasing their work at Earl's Court for this year's event, and
26 May 2010
I'm a big fan of Moda in Pelle shoes, and was happy to enjoy a sneak preview of their A/W10 collection. They've made an effort to take note of catwalk trends, as there are hints to various shows in their line ups. Think studs a la Balmain, bows as loved by
11 May 2010
Regular readers will know that until very recently, my usual reaction to hearing the word "Ugg" was the phonetically similar "ugh". Like most people, I associated the brand only with its signature range of furry boots, and more usually with the cheap copies that
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...