- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
10 May 2010
Just occasionally, it's fun to find a label that nobody seems to have heard of and indulge in a little detective work to seek out where it's hiding. Toni Pons is a label I've discovered recently due to the interest in espadrilles that's reaching fever pitch this
15 April 2010
Just when you thought it was safe to go online, Anthropologie appeared in our airspace, bringing with it all sorts of ludicrously tempting novelties from the US that your wardrobe just has to have. Fancy flip-flops for almost £100 are a good illustration of
31 March 2010
Fans of design-a-dress website StyleShake will no doubt be overjoyed to hear that a new website now allows users to design and buy their own shoes.Upper Street is the brainchild of sisters Katy Chandler and Julie Grinham, who spotted the gap in the market for
30 March 2010
We love Kurt Geiger shoes here at Shoewawa: succeeding where so many others have failed, they consistently bridge that gap between high street and designer, always hitting the right fashion spot. But I had to admit that there is a certain 'Kurt Geiger look' I've
25 February 2010
London Fashion Week may have been showcasing a lot of super-high heels (and some seriously bizarre ones) but we're also seeing flats peep through as a viable fashion option. Redfoot Revolution offers a range of flat shoes that you can fold up and pop in your
19 February 2010
Yup, the spelling error is intentional, but since when did shoes have to justify their unusual monickers? The daring nature of this design would suggest an affiliation with burlesque star Immodesty Blaize, as just like the performer it's a little bit risque and
11 February 2010
I spotted these Office Betsy Bow Heels over on Shoeperwoman this week and placed them right at the top of my 'must have' list. The polka-dot pattern, lace detail inside high heels and bow detail all add up to a terribly cute shoe with serious strutting power.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...