- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
25 February 2010
London Fashion Week may have been showcasing a lot of super-high heels (and some seriously bizarre ones) but we're also seeing flats peep through as a viable fashion option. Redfoot Revolution offers a range of flat shoes that you can fold up and pop in your
19 February 2010
Yup, the spelling error is intentional, but since when did shoes have to justify their unusual monickers? The daring nature of this design would suggest an affiliation with burlesque star Immodesty Blaize, as just like the performer it's a little bit risque and
11 February 2010
I spotted these Office Betsy Bow Heels over on Shoeperwoman this week and placed them right at the top of my 'must have' list. The polka-dot pattern, lace detail inside high heels and bow detail all add up to a terribly cute shoe with serious strutting power.
10 February 2010
The great Emma Cook has excelled herself once again with a brand new collection for Topshop, due to hit the shelves this coming Monday 15th Feb. The range will be accompanied by the hotly-anticipated new collection by Louise Goldin, whose fiercely spiked shoes
10 February 2010
We're starting to really approve of the new direction being taken by Louis Vuitton. These new look items make a welcome change from the familiar and some would say 'tired' brown and, um, brown designs we've come to expect from the luxury luggage label that's
28 January 2010
See these wooden contraptions on the left? It's not, as I initially assumed, an unusual magazine rack or door stop. It's an architectural (and rather uncomfortable looking) shoe from the designer Chau Har Lee.The wooden shoe is part of a range of architectural
27 January 2010
I've managed to go for - oh - nearly a week before waxing lyrical about Bionda Castana's fabulous Italian-made shoes, but I really couldn't hold in my love for these zip-up shoe boots much longer. What is there possibly not to love about these shoes? They're a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...