- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
11 January 2010
Camilla Skovgaard has a real knack for coming out with arresting styles to influence and inspire, so I wondered what you guys might think of this new design. At first glance it's pretty fugly: that tasseling reminds me a bit of a heavily-whiskered walrus. But
7 January 2010
Let's take a break from the gritty reality of sale shopping for a moment and dream, dream, dream. These beautiful wedges by Tabitha Simmonds are some of the scrummiest new shoes I've seen recently, and I don't recall seeing this style decorated with broguing in
9 December 2009
Let's take a quick break from the winter gloom to feast our eyes on these yummy-looking new styles at Mulberry. The charm ballerinas in neon pink and acid yellow patent are bound to be summer staples for the seriously well-heeled, while the Bayswater pump in
4 December 2009
I do realise that this blog might as well have 'sponsored by Topshop' on its masthead this week, but I can assure you that while nothing of the sort is going on, we simply couldn't fail to share with you the ever more extreme footwear coming out of that place.
2 December 2009
We've been bowled over by these sharp, striking shoes - all going on sale shortly as part of Mimco's exclusive collection for Kurt Geiger. Everything in the range is inspired by Robert Palmer's famous 'Addicted to Love' video, but I can't help thinking that
23 November 2009
Wedged boots are so hot it hurts right now, and among the most sought-after styles is the 'Alexa' wedge (pictured left) by Jeffrey Campbell, which is being sold as part of a limited run at LF Stores. The booties are rather brutish and ugly when seen in isolation,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...