- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
23 November 2009
Wedged boots are so hot it hurts right now, and among the most sought-after styles is the 'Alexa' wedge (pictured left) by Jeffrey Campbell, which is being sold as part of a limited run at LF Stores. The booties are rather brutish and ugly when seen in isolation,
20 November 2009
Zandra Rhodes is taking her next step after her collection for M&S by launching a footwear line for Strutt Couture. The legendary British designer has unveiled a bright capsule range of slashed le and laser cut-out leather booties and heels that will launch for
11 November 2009
In the couple of years they've been around, Vivienne Westwood's 'Dragon Lady' shoes - rendered in lickable rubber by Melissa - have already reached cult classic status. The dainty shoes, with their have proven irresistible to fashionistas and are already available
10 November 2009
If the shapes and styling on these shoes by Cleo B look oddly familiar, that could be because designer Cleo Barbour was more than a little inspired by the famous Art Deco architecture of New York City when she developed the range.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...