- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
9 December 2009
Let's take a quick break from the winter gloom to feast our eyes on these yummy-looking new styles at Mulberry. The charm ballerinas in neon pink and acid yellow patent are bound to be summer staples for the seriously well-heeled, while the Bayswater pump in
4 December 2009
I do realise that this blog might as well have 'sponsored by Topshop' on its masthead this week, but I can assure you that while nothing of the sort is going on, we simply couldn't fail to share with you the ever more extreme footwear coming out of that place.
2 December 2009
We've been bowled over by these sharp, striking shoes - all going on sale shortly as part of Mimco's exclusive collection for Kurt Geiger. Everything in the range is inspired by Robert Palmer's famous 'Addicted to Love' video, but I can't help thinking that
23 November 2009
Wedged boots are so hot it hurts right now, and among the most sought-after styles is the 'Alexa' wedge (pictured left) by Jeffrey Campbell, which is being sold as part of a limited run at LF Stores. The booties are rather brutish and ugly when seen in isolation,
20 November 2009
Zandra Rhodes is taking her next step after her collection for M&S by launching a footwear line for Strutt Couture. The legendary British designer has unveiled a bright capsule range of slashed le and laser cut-out leather booties and heels that will launch for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...