- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
5 November 2009
Here's another taster of things to come, this time in the form of this rather rare looking shoe-boot from Proenza Schouler. It's a spring 2010 style (so you can stop wincing at that open toe), with all the trappings I'm already coming to expect from the season:
5 November 2009
Have we all got our heads around high-heeled trainers yet? I do hope so, because I've been a bit of a wuss about trying them thus far despite the fact that for me, athletic comfort + height = perfection. I'm still not entirely sold on the look, but these rather
4 November 2009
Last night, Ms Shoewawa got a sneaky peek at the new H! collection from Henry Holland. Launching at Debenhams in February 2010, the range will feature everything the fashion-savvy budget fashionista needs in her wardrobe; from bikinis and jackets to shoes and
3 November 2009
Heads up Rupert Sanderson fans! We've got a sneak peek at the designer's spring/summer 2010 collection for you right behind this link and I strongly suggest you check it out to get an idea of the sensational styles we can expect come spring.
2 November 2009
Giles Deacon has been such a big hit at New Look that he's back with a 9th shoe collection for the chain, which will hit stores on Monday 9th November. The latest in the designer's 'Gold' series is inspired by the 'louche' London vibe that is around at the moment
30 October 2009
Celebrity-designed products are always a hit and miss affair, but it's fair to say that Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 has been a resounding style success. Bold, simple and not remotely bling, it oozes quality without any of the trashiness we tend to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...