- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
11 November 2009
In the couple of years they've been around, Vivienne Westwood's 'Dragon Lady' shoes - rendered in lickable rubber by Melissa - have already reached cult classic status. The dainty shoes, with their have proven irresistible to fashionistas and are already available
10 November 2009
If the shapes and styling on these shoes by Cleo B look oddly familiar, that could be because designer Cleo Barbour was more than a little inspired by the famous Art Deco architecture of New York City when she developed the range.
5 November 2009
Here's another taster of things to come, this time in the form of this rather rare looking shoe-boot from Proenza Schouler. It's a spring 2010 style (so you can stop wincing at that open toe), with all the trappings I'm already coming to expect from the season:
5 November 2009
Have we all got our heads around high-heeled trainers yet? I do hope so, because I've been a bit of a wuss about trying them thus far despite the fact that for me, athletic comfort + height = perfection. I'm still not entirely sold on the look, but these rather
4 November 2009
Last night, Ms Shoewawa got a sneaky peek at the new H! collection from Henry Holland. Launching at Debenhams in February 2010, the range will feature everything the fashion-savvy budget fashionista needs in her wardrobe; from bikinis and jackets to shoes and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...