- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
21 October 2009
We were all hugely impressed by Moda in Pelle's shift in design focus to a more fashion forward and classy range this autumn, so I was excited to find out what the label would be doing next. And this week, I've been given a bit of insight, as Moda in Pelle hav
13 October 2009
If you've been dying to try out the FitFlop theory of dynamic leg-shaping for years but are enough of a shoe snob to be put of by the slightly grannyish look of the label's classic sandals, here's a new range that may persuade you to think again.
8 October 2009
What do you think of these new styles from Balenciaga? The obsession with geometric styling is still in evidence, but 'plasticky' toy-tone notes have been replaced with a more hand-woven vibe, with a big emphasis on soft textiles. That's quite a departure for
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...