- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
3 November 2009
Heads up Rupert Sanderson fans! We've got a sneak peek at the designer's spring/summer 2010 collection for you right behind this link and I strongly suggest you check it out to get an idea of the sensational styles we can expect come spring.
2 November 2009
Giles Deacon has been such a big hit at New Look that he's back with a 9th shoe collection for the chain, which will hit stores on Monday 9th November. The latest in the designer's 'Gold' series is inspired by the 'louche' London vibe that is around at the moment
30 October 2009
Celebrity-designed products are always a hit and miss affair, but it's fair to say that Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 has been a resounding style success. Bold, simple and not remotely bling, it oozes quality without any of the trashiness we tend to
21 October 2009
We were all hugely impressed by Moda in Pelle's shift in design focus to a more fashion forward and classy range this autumn, so I was excited to find out what the label would be doing next. And this week, I've been given a bit of insight, as Moda in Pelle hav
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...