- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
13 October 2009
If you've been dying to try out the FitFlop theory of dynamic leg-shaping for years but are enough of a shoe snob to be put of by the slightly grannyish look of the label's classic sandals, here's a new range that may persuade you to think again.
8 October 2009
What do you think of these new styles from Balenciaga? The obsession with geometric styling is still in evidence, but 'plasticky' toy-tone notes have been replaced with a more hand-woven vibe, with a big emphasis on soft textiles. That's quite a departure for
7 October 2009
The show to create the most buzz from Paris Fashion Week over the past 24 hours came from Alexander McQueen. The British design legend once again brought out the big guns to present the most whimsical and outrageous collection of the week...
6 October 2009
Jenne O shoes can be difficult to come by, but are so worth the wait once you track them down. There's not much on the website to give away what the exclusive label is doing at present, so I snapped a few pics at London Fashion Week to give you an idea of what
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...