- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
6 June 2012
We've all got our heads around Shoes without Heels now, so not wishing to be left behind on the design front Jeffrey Campbell seems to be blazing a trail for a whole new footwear trend: shoes that float! Or at least shoes that appear to have floating sections
18 May 2012
It's always great to discover a new label that you instantly fall for, and our latest footwear crush is Aase Hopstock. The Norwegian designer has brought her delicious range of shoe-candy to our shores, and we're already hungry for more - that's why we're all
30 April 2012
Welcome to What's New in Shoes, 30th April 2012. Each Monday, we'll be bringing you a round-up of what's new in our favourite shops in the world of footwear, with a focus on the UK higstreet. Let's kick off with this week's offerings from Topshop...
20 April 2012
House of Harlow have carved out a laid-back yet luxurious niche in embellished flat moccasins that are tough enough to wear anywhere, and for the autumn winter season the popular flat styles are set to return. But there's a distinctly more dark and gothic angle
29 March 2012
If you're looking to embrace the brights and minimalist glamour of summer 2012, Kurt Geiger is a fantastic port of call right now, with a growing selection of neons and eye-popping pastel shades. These 'Ginny' heels have just dropped in store and they are £140
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...