- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
8 November 2012
Russell & Bromley unveiled its spring/summer 2013 collection to the press today, along with some select pieces from their Stuart Weitzman range. Gorgeous bright coloured sandals and flats sat alongside brogues, slippers and heels in this uplifting and summery
6 June 2012
We've all got our heads around Shoes without Heels now, so not wishing to be left behind on the design front Jeffrey Campbell seems to be blazing a trail for a whole new footwear trend: shoes that float! Or at least shoes that appear to have floating sections
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...