- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
26 March 2012
Creepers have been *cough* 'creeping in' to our affections over the past few seasons, but along with so many other out-there styles, 2012 looks likely to be the year that will finally embrace them fully. You can buy creepers in every high street store worth its
7 March 2012
We've already raved about the explosion of ice cream colours on to the shoe scene this season, but one brand that has really got the gelato bug is Kurt Geiger. Just check out this new 'Lady Bell' style, which is straight out of the freezer compartment.
16 February 2012
The spring is set to bring a crop of fresh new designer X high street collaborations and none have excited us quite so much as a gorgeous little capsule collection by Kat Maconie for Dune. The award-winning British shoe designer has brought her expertise and
13 February 2012
Everyone is going crazy over Jenny Packham for Debenhams : affordable clothes from Kate Middleton's go-to labels. It's not landed in the shops yet, but our spies have been checking out the items including sweeping floor-length pleated gowns, organza prom dresses
2 February 2012
Here's an interesting new style from Jeffrey Campbell, who simply can't seem to put a foot wrong at the moment. In one of the season's hottest colours, this daring design combines Versace's all-over spiked studs with a showy platform style that's perfect for
26 January 2012
Shoes without heels have now well and truly entered the high street, and you can now by several of Jeffrey Campbell's most daring styles in Office. His legendary Night Walk shoes are now available to buy at the chain for £125 a pair, but we've also spotted this
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...