- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
18 May 2012
It's always great to discover a new label that you instantly fall for, and our latest footwear crush is Aase Hopstock. The Norwegian designer has brought her delicious range of shoe-candy to our shores, and we're already hungry for more - that's why we're all
30 April 2012
Welcome to What's New in Shoes, 30th April 2012. Each Monday, we'll be bringing you a round-up of what's new in our favourite shops in the world of footwear, with a focus on the UK higstreet. Let's kick off with this week's offerings from Topshop...
20 April 2012
House of Harlow have carved out a laid-back yet luxurious niche in embellished flat moccasins that are tough enough to wear anywhere, and for the autumn winter season the popular flat styles are set to return. But there's a distinctly more dark and gothic angle
29 March 2012
If you're looking to embrace the brights and minimalist glamour of summer 2012, Kurt Geiger is a fantastic port of call right now, with a growing selection of neons and eye-popping pastel shades. These 'Ginny' heels have just dropped in store and they are £140
26 March 2012
Creepers have been *cough* 'creeping in' to our affections over the past few seasons, but along with so many other out-there styles, 2012 looks likely to be the year that will finally embrace them fully. You can buy creepers in every high street store worth its
7 March 2012
We've already raved about the explosion of ice cream colours on to the shoe scene this season, but one brand that has really got the gelato bug is Kurt Geiger. Just check out this new 'Lady Bell' style, which is straight out of the freezer compartment.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...