- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
20 January 2012
Kurt Geiger has just released a lot of new shoe goodness on to its website and shop shelves, and one style that's screaming out 'buy us!' already is this stud-covered sandal called 'gripping'. It's available in tomato red or gunmetal grey, and either shade is
18 January 2012
If you want to get in on this summers style early, two ways you'll be sure to be ahead of the curve are going for (a) powder blue and (b) wedges. This killer combination will be everywhere in the spring, and you'll have no trouble matching it to the season's
8 December 2011
Irregular Choice's designs just keep getting more and more outstanding, and we are totally charmed by the latest autumn/winter shoes to land on the label's website. In particular, these sparkling No Place Like Home shoes make us want to jump for joy - aren't
20 October 2011
While we might be a little too old to spend our afternoons daydreaming about clicking our heels and ending up in Oz, Aldo's ah-mazing 'McIntyde' platform pumps have more than a little Dorothy about them. Maybe it's the retro-inspired styling, sequin, velvet trim
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...