- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
8 December 2011
Irregular Choice's designs just keep getting more and more outstanding, and we are totally charmed by the latest autumn/winter shoes to land on the label's website. In particular, these sparkling No Place Like Home shoes make us want to jump for joy - aren't
20 October 2011
While we might be a little too old to spend our afternoons daydreaming about clicking our heels and ending up in Oz, Aldo's ah-mazing 'McIntyde' platform pumps have more than a little Dorothy about them. Maybe it's the retro-inspired styling, sequin, velvet trim
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...