- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
7 September 2011
If you've been browsing John Lewis recently, you may have been stopped in your tracks by one of the displays by Noë shoes. Noë is a great footwear concept centred around classic styles in a rainbow of colours, allowing you to match the exact shade to your
13 June 2011
If you're not yet acquainted with Beyond Skin, the vegan shoe brand that makes leather look like an unnecessary accessory, you really ought to check them out. Whether you're a meat-avoider yourself or just want to experiment with some new materials and styles,
9 June 2011
If you've set foot in a branch of Jaeger recently, you may already be salivating at the gorgeous new styles from Beatrix Ong, whose past successes include origami shoes; a true modern-day icon. A few of the styles are already in stock at selected branches, but
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Last night, I was lucky enough to grab a seat at The University...
- Check out Amanda Seyfried's other campaign for Givenchy's a...
- Friends getting married this summer? Check out our pick of...
- Today's dress of the day made me inadvertently make the...
- We've been excited about the release of Kept by debut author...