- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
9 June 2011
If you've set foot in a branch of Jaeger recently, you may already be salivating at the gorgeous new styles from Beatrix Ong, whose past successes include origami shoes; a true modern-day icon. A few of the styles are already in stock at selected branches, but
20 May 2011
Office have left us in no doubt as to which season they'll be embracing this autumn/winter! A selection of wildly colourful and glitter-encrusted platform shoes and boots predominate in its party season collection, which we viewed along with autumn and
22 March 2011
Are you fully embracing the colour block trend as yet, or still a shrinking violet in neutral tones? Both are equally hot for summer so fair play to you if you don't fancy wearing clashing colours on your feet, but we happen to like the look and Red London are
2 March 2011
We were told we'd be going crazy for colour blocking by the spring and lo and behold, we've fallen hook line and sinker for the style that was once strictly for the daring dresser only. So many of our favourite designers are going bold and beautiful, and Lanvin
3 February 2011
Here at Shoewawa we like to wear shoes with love-hearts on them at any time of year: adding a heart is such a simple and effective way to make any style look infinitely more cute, and it certainly works for these lovely piped lace-up courts by NW3.
3 February 2011
If you're the kind of person who tends to buy a new pair of shoes every month (which I'm assuming is fairly likely considering your reading a blog dedicated to shoes) then you might like StylistPick. It's a new service that sends members a selection of shoes to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...