- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
7 September 2011
If you've been browsing John Lewis recently, you may have been stopped in your tracks by one of the displays by Noë shoes. Noë is a great footwear concept centred around classic styles in a rainbow of colours, allowing you to match the exact shade to your
13 June 2011
If you're not yet acquainted with Beyond Skin, the vegan shoe brand that makes leather look like an unnecessary accessory, you really ought to check them out. Whether you're a meat-avoider yourself or just want to experiment with some new materials and styles,
9 June 2011
If you've set foot in a branch of Jaeger recently, you may already be salivating at the gorgeous new styles from Beatrix Ong, whose past successes include origami shoes; a true modern-day icon. A few of the styles are already in stock at selected branches, but
20 May 2011
Office have left us in no doubt as to which season they'll be embracing this autumn/winter! A selection of wildly colourful and glitter-encrusted platform shoes and boots predominate in its party season collection, which we viewed along with autumn and
22 March 2011
Are you fully embracing the colour block trend as yet, or still a shrinking violet in neutral tones? Both are equally hot for summer so fair play to you if you don't fancy wearing clashing colours on your feet, but we happen to like the look and Red London are
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...