- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
25 November 2010
Kurt Geiger hosted an absolute 'shoe spectacular' earlier in this week; a vivid and colourful insight into what we can expect to see on their shelves and on our feet in spring/summer 2011.The general theme is something of a 'birds of paradise' daydream, with a
24 November 2010
We may be bracing ourselves for an onslaught of sleet, snow and general shivering from tomorrow till well into next year, but this morning Ms. Shoewawa and friends were sipping cool drinks on deckchairs at Schuh's spring/summer showcase for 2011! Every one of
18 November 2010
For those of us who feel the cold, there was no happier fashion revolution than the shift towards warm and comfortable winter footwear, exemplified by the likes of Ugg et. al. in recent years. But if you want to wear something a little more exclusive on your
10 November 2010
Biba, or the most stylish thing to ever come out of the 1970s, is back. You may have already seen a few of the re-launched styles at House of Fraser, where the the label has recently returned to its high street roots, selling distinctive boho-style garments at
4 November 2010
Now that we've caught a glimpse of what wonders we can expect from the upcoming Lanvin for H&M collection from their oh-so dramatic video, we've been taking a closer look at the individual pieces from this hotly anticipated high street capsule collection.
2 November 2010
Our scouts have been out and about at this week's press showcase events and the images they're grabbing are making us long for the spring already! The label that's better known for its bags and doggy tags has come up with some beautiful shoes, all made from the
21 October 2010
Heads-up Ugg fans: the brand's hotly-tipped collaboration with Jimmy Choo has now launched in the UK, and you can pick up a pair of your very own at Selfridges now. Ms Shoewawa popped along to the launch of the range at the Shoe Galleries last night, and these
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...