- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
2 March 2011
We were told we'd be going crazy for colour blocking by the spring and lo and behold, we've fallen hook line and sinker for the style that was once strictly for the daring dresser only. So many of our favourite designers are going bold and beautiful, and Lanvin
3 February 2011
Here at Shoewawa we like to wear shoes with love-hearts on them at any time of year: adding a heart is such a simple and effective way to make any style look infinitely more cute, and it certainly works for these lovely piped lace-up courts by NW3.
3 February 2011
If you're the kind of person who tends to buy a new pair of shoes every month (which I'm assuming is fairly likely considering your reading a blog dedicated to shoes) then you might like StylistPick. It's a new service that sends members a selection of shoes to
25 November 2010
Kurt Geiger hosted an absolute 'shoe spectacular' earlier in this week; a vivid and colourful insight into what we can expect to see on their shelves and on our feet in spring/summer 2011.The general theme is something of a 'birds of paradise' daydream, with a
24 November 2010
We may be bracing ourselves for an onslaught of sleet, snow and general shivering from tomorrow till well into next year, but this morning Ms. Shoewawa and friends were sipping cool drinks on deckchairs at Schuh's spring/summer showcase for 2011! Every one of
18 November 2010
For those of us who feel the cold, there was no happier fashion revolution than the shift towards warm and comfortable winter footwear, exemplified by the likes of Ugg et. al. in recent years. But if you want to wear something a little more exclusive on your
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...