- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
13 October 2010
src="http://www.shoewawa.com/assets_c/2010/10/rakish-heels-thumb-435x382-109657.jpg" width="435" height="382" alt="rakish-heels.jpg" class="mt-image-center" style="text-align: center; display: block; margin: 0 auto 5px;" />If you're a fan of beautifully-made,
6 October 2010
Just imagine it: a trade show packed to the rafters with shoes in the footwear capital of the world! That's Micam in a nutshell, and a lucky member of the Shoewawa team recently got the chance to drop in and check out the goods. They included these fabulous,
29 September 2010
Three stars known for their individuality and fashion sense have turned their talents to shoe design, with a limited edition range of high heels for Dorothy Perkins. The 'Stand Tall' collection of charity shoes will be sold for £45 each from October, with
8 July 2010
Balenciaga never fail to impress us with their designs, and look to be about to continue that tradition with their collection for autumn/winter 2010. While I'm not sure that the shoe on the right would exactly be ideal for the English winter, I'm not going to
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...