- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
10 November 2010
Biba, or the most stylish thing to ever come out of the 1970s, is back. You may have already seen a few of the re-launched styles at House of Fraser, where the the label has recently returned to its high street roots, selling distinctive boho-style garments at
4 November 2010
Now that we've caught a glimpse of what wonders we can expect from the upcoming Lanvin for H&M collection from their oh-so dramatic video, we've been taking a closer look at the individual pieces from this hotly anticipated high street capsule collection.
2 November 2010
Our scouts have been out and about at this week's press showcase events and the images they're grabbing are making us long for the spring already! The label that's better known for its bags and doggy tags has come up with some beautiful shoes, all made from the
21 October 2010
Heads-up Ugg fans: the brand's hotly-tipped collaboration with Jimmy Choo has now launched in the UK, and you can pick up a pair of your very own at Selfridges now. Ms Shoewawa popped along to the launch of the range at the Shoe Galleries last night, and these
13 October 2010
src="http://www.shoewawa.com/assets_c/2010/10/rakish-heels-thumb-435x382-109657.jpg" width="435" height="382" alt="rakish-heels.jpg" class="mt-image-center" style="text-align: center; display: block; margin: 0 auto 5px;" />If you're a fan of beautifully-made,
6 October 2010
Just imagine it: a trade show packed to the rafters with shoes in the footwear capital of the world! That's Micam in a nutshell, and a lucky member of the Shoewawa team recently got the chance to drop in and check out the goods. They included these fabulous,
29 September 2010
Three stars known for their individuality and fashion sense have turned their talents to shoe design, with a limited edition range of high heels for Dorothy Perkins. The 'Stand Tall' collection of charity shoes will be sold for £45 each from October, with
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...