- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
6 September 2005
Sheepskin has been popping up on boots for a long time, but never so much as last winter, where every high street store was flogging fake uggs to unsuspecting teenagers. The time for tucking your jeans into slipper-esque boots...
5 September 2005
They're going nowhere soon! The first 'trend to try' this season, ballet pumps are continuing to be a big trend thanks to devoted celebrity fans like Kate Moss and Kirsten Dunst. Update the look this season by ditching the...
30 August 2005
When you spend all day looking at accessories, you eagerly await the moment something even the tiniest bit imaginative pops up. Even if it's these slightly hideous £460 Christian Louboutin platforms. With their 'textured metal' heels, they're the epitome
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...