- Pointed toe pumps: how to get the look Read More »
- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
8 July 2010
Balenciaga never fail to impress us with their designs, and look to be about to continue that tradition with their collection for autumn/winter 2010. While I'm not sure that the shoe on the right would exactly be ideal for the English winter, I'm not going to
22 June 2010
Dame Viv's Lady Dragon shoes have been around for a good while now, but we still can't help being impressed with the sheer number of variations - and variations that work that she and Melissa have managed to concoct. Newest in the series are these charming cherry
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...