- GALLERY: Russell & Bromley Spring Summer Read More »
- Jeffrey Campbell's gravity defying 'Roque2' Read More »
- Kat Maconie for Dune: Miami Art Deco Read More »
- Jenny Packham for Debenhams: the shoes! Read More »
- Irregular Choice's Winter Wonderland Read More »
Latest Posts in New Shoes
22 June 2010
Dame Viv's Lady Dragon shoes have been around for a good while now, but we still can't help being impressed with the sheer number of variations - and variations that work that she and Melissa have managed to concoct. Newest in the series are these charming cherry
18 June 2010
There are so many fabulous items in Jimmy Choo's pre-fall collection that it was a tough job to find just one style to share, but I have to say I'm most fascinated by this 'Mendez' style in soft buttercream suede. I'm a huge fan of the corresponding bag range,
15 June 2010
While she's on a bit of a Chie Mihara tip, Ms Shoewawa thought it might be a good idea to check out some other labels specialising in cool, contemporary Spanish design - particularly since she can't currently stretch to the aforementioned CM's prices. Neosens
9 June 2010
Our scouts at Graduate Fashion Week tell us there's been a lot of buzz surrounding Northampton graduates Phillippa Tatt and Amy King, whose shoes are well worth checking out. Tatt's electric blue woven boots, pictured above, are just extraordinary to look at,
8 June 2010
Graduate Fashion Week is now underway, giving many new designers a much-needed foothold in an industry that's notoriously hard to crack. More than 1000 fashion students and recent graduates are showcasing their work at Earl's Court for this year's event, and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...