Latest Posts in Peep Toes
22 January 2008
If you're a fan of Art Deco design, then you're going to love these shoes. The down side? Only those of you who wear a UK6 will be able to enjoy them. In a decadent mix of olive-grey patent and metallic copper leather, the cut-out fan detail on the heel sets my
18 January 2008
As a lover of all things sparkly, I’m a little disappointed that Miu Miu have moved away from their jewel-embellished shoes (and I’m not alone), but I must admit that when they produce adorable basics for spring – well, who am I to resist? In shiny patent
16 January 2008
It must be all of thirty seconds since the last pair of jewelled peep-toes stole our hearts, but y’know what? This just goes to show that this is a style that will last the distance and that is always a great investment! The towering five-inch stiletto of this
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...