Latest Posts in Peep Toes
23 November 2007
There's something about Brian Atwood's evening designs that practically set my heart on fire. First: he's the master of stilettos that are high, but not too high; and second? Well, they're just so darn gorgeous! Case in point, these classic black d'Orsays. Never
16 November 2007
While I tend to prefer lower heels, when it comes to party shoes, who am I to deprive you of gorgeous stilettos to lust after (and possibly even wear) as the silly season ensues? When it comes to party favourites, and stilettos at that, you can't go past Brian
15 November 2007
As the party season draws nearer, I find that I am overwhelmed by a desire to buy sky-scraping stiletto heels. Of course, if history has any say in it (and my flats-loving feet), I can only last about two minutes in a pair, which makes them a particularly terrible
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...