Latest Posts in Peep Toes
21 April 2010
Jaeger don't make a lot of footwear, but for what they lack in quantity, they make up in class. These substantial, block-heeled peep toes looked incredible when we saw them on the runway at London Fashion Week, and we can see them working well with anything from
19 April 2010
Taking a cue from the slouchy styles that are reigning supreme in accessories this season, these peep toe boots from Miss Selfridge are right on the money. They have a wonderful laid-back chic about them, and would look amazing against a tanned foot with painted
16 April 2010
Weaving is huge this season, and it's a look that can be quite hit-and-miss in footwear. Get it wrong, and you can feel like you're wearing great clumpy baskets on your feet, but get it right and you've got something like these cheerful and stylish court shoes
15 March 2010
Magazine Machine drew my attention to these tie-dye boots from Opening Ceremony today, and I couldn't help but share them here with my fellow shoe-gazers. There's something inherently lovely about them, and today's warm weather has made the whole concept of
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...