Latest Posts in Peep Toes
18 September 2009
The common sense side of my brain is telling me that these Office Slip It On shoes are a seriously impractical purchase for the next few months. They're suede, so they're destined to be destroyed by the onslaught of Autumn rain. They're bright pink, so they're
9 September 2009
I spotted these shoes over at the newly-launched Very where there are all sorts of fashion-forward bargains to be had. Love Label's 'Mojito' boots are a fun shoe boot that I can imagine standing me in good stead this autumn when they'd be an easy way to inject
7 August 2009
Purple leopard print is not a concept I'd have expected to work, but having seen it, I think it's actually very now, and makes a pleasing change from the normal leopard colouring, which despite its enduring appeal, I start to find a bit much at this time of
4 August 2009
You don't want fakes knocked-up in a sweatshop, but you're equally reluctant to remortgage your house to pay for the real deal. What can you do? Why, show your appreciation by buying an obviously Loubintin-inspired pair of shoes on the high street for a fraction
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As Cannes draws to a close, more amazing looks are emerging...
- All Saints have just launched short film, New Music City, the...
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...