- Pinpoint perfection at Yves Saint Laurent Read More »
- Party season perfection: Powder blue Read More »
Latest Posts in Platforms
19 January 2010
I love the contrast of black and pale peach on these towering platforms from Steve Madden. 'Inspiration' for this pair seems to have been taken from various sources, but most notably Vivienne Westwood, whose using a similar colour scheme in her latest incarnation
1 December 2009
December is finally upon us, and it you haven't got your Christmas party outfit sorted out yet, you might well be feeling a bit stuck. But don't worry: even if purse strings are tight you can still ensure your footwear's looked after, as I've just spotted these
30 November 2009
Believe it or not, fashion is going to start using words like 'funky' and 'chunky' once again next season. Yup, platforms are going to be big news, and the clumpier they are, the better. It's not an easy prospect to embrace, but trust me, it's gonna happen. So
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...